Yesterday I L0st my son, my twin son ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ญ Victor, you gave me a deepest wound I can ever imagine๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ He was playing yesterday afternoon only for you to stop talking, that is all. No sickness, no fever, no headache nothing. THINGS DEY HAPPEN ๐Ÿ˜ข How can I even heal from this? Who will I call my own son again? Your twin is hopeless waiting for you to wake up. He said that you are sleeping ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญThis one is too hard for me๐Ÿ˜ญ I am a strong woman but this one, e get as e be oooo. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ My strength is falling me in this one.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญMy heart is b|eeding like tap water ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ Rest in peaรงe son ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ˜ญP|ease wri!te R. |. P to them๐Ÿ˜ญ To everyone seeing this, sudden d e a th wi|| never see you. You will not lose your child to cold hand of de@th. Watch v!deo here ๐Ÿ‘‡wri!te R. |. P ๐Ÿ˜ข

 Yesterday I L0st my son, my twin son ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ญ Victor, you gave me a deepest wound I can ever imagine๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ He was playing yesterday afternoon only for you to stop talking, that is all. No sickness, no fever, no headache nothing. THINGS DEY HAPPEN ๐Ÿ˜ข 

How can I even heal from this? Who will I call my own son again? 

Your twin is hopeless waiting for you to wake up. He said that you are sleeping ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญThis one is too hard for me๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am a strong woman but this one, e get as e be oooo. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

My strength is falling me in this one.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญMy heart is b|eeding like tap water ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ Rest in peaรงe son ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ’” 

๐Ÿ˜ญP|ease wri!te R. |. P to them๐Ÿ˜ญ To everyone seeing this, sudden d e a th wi|| never see you. You will not lose your child to cold hand of de@th. 

Watch v!deo here ๐Ÿ‘‡wri!te R. |.


P ๐Ÿ˜ข

script

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

thank God for my life The plans of the wickked has fail. God have save my liffe Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko speaks as she escaped from a te,rrible A.cciรฎdรชnt today in Asaba.... To everyone congratulating her, You and your family members shall never Ddie by A.cccident....๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

A Catholic seminarian Ambrose co||apsed and d!ed while playing passion play on Good Friday. People who were watching thought he was adding more style to the play not knowing her has Passed. Ambrose dรฎed while serving God in truth and faith. May God accept his soul. If you're a Christian, don't pรฅss w!thout ttyping Rรฎp for him. You will not dรฎe before your time as you do that.